Embroider your garments for a more professional look! If you have a logo, an image or idea, our product specialists can help you get the embroidery look you want.
Typically, embroidery is primarily for businesses and athletic departments. Our website does not offer pricing for embroidery so you will need to email us with the details of your order and your logo to obtain a quote. Here is information regarding an embroidery order.
- There is a minimum purchase of 6 pieces but we recommend at least 12 for a better price break per item.
- The turn-around time is 2 weeks once the sewn sample of your logo called a sewout is approved. We will email you a sewout for approval once your order has been processed and paid for.
- Pricing is based off the stitch-count and size of your logo so you must email us a high-resolution file of your logo to obtain a quote. If you do not know the dimensions you would like your logo embroidered at, explain where you would like it placed (such as the left chest on polos) and we will use our best judgment.
- We must also know the style and color of the item you would like to embroider on (such as black dri-fit polos, navy baseball hats, etc).
- The last thing we need to know is the quantity of items you need to order (our main price breaks are at 12, 48, 96, and 288).
Embroidery is the process of turning the design into stitches which are sewn directly onto the fabric of your garment. These are the steps:
- Your artwork is digitized which is the process of turning the design into stitches.
- Your garment is placed into a special hoop and loaded into our embroidery machines.
- The machines sew your design onto your garment using different threads for different colors.
If you have any questions about embroidery just call us at 1-888-4TSHIRTS (888-487-4478). To obtain a quote email:email@example.com and we will respond within 24 hours.